It’s Friday afternoon in Burlington, Connecticut. Just added more pics to our Spring and Summer Container post. Check us out! The flowers are so amazing to view so I thought I share with you.
Happy Friday Everyone.
Back to Main Website | Fall Designer Planters | Winter Designer Planters
Larson’s Garden Center (LGC) specializes in designing and installing customized plant containers and containerscaping. Containers can be strategically placed on patios, decks, balconies, front porch, and yards (front, side, back). LGC will take the time to look at your area and offer you creative plants and products.
- Space. Where you live and the potential space you have to garden with, LGC designers will help you with the possibilities.
- Time. How much time do you want to be spent on gardener? There is a continuous competition for our leisure time and attention, LGC Designers will recommend the right plants and containers for easy maintenance for whatever time you actual have to spend on gardener.
- Proximity. How close do you want your plants to you, in or near your outside living environments? The goal is to enjoy the beauty and reap their harvest with ease and low maintenance.
- Beauty. The plant containers are designed on your preferred colors, ability to water, sun vs shade environment and so much more. The result is an interesting mix of flowers and plants specifically to thrive in your environment.
- Plants. LGC offers a wide choice of annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, foliage, tropical plants and even shrubs, trees grown and sold in a decorative container.
- Whimsical items. LGC offers a huge choice of fun and whimsical items including statues.
- Location. There are endless locations where containers can be placed. The railing on a deck or balcony holds huge potential for increasing and incorporating plants.
- Weather. As we will all agree, the weather, which we have no control over, remains the biggest indicator of a successful season. Container gardening saves time. Confirms to space requirements and bring plants to our outdoor living environment.
Contact LGC at 860-404-5747 to schedule an appointment.
Back to Main Website